- Cellular Hunting Camera 2G GSM MMS SMS SMTP Trail Camera Mobile 16MP Night Vision Wireless Wildlife Surveillance HC700M
Cellular Hunting Camera 2G GSM MMS SMS SMTP Trail Camera Mobile 16MP Night Vision Wireless Wildlife Surveillance HC700M
- Il reste avant la fin de l'offre.
- En stock, expédié sous 24/48h
- Satisfait ou remboursé
- Livraison 100% OFFERTE !
SUNTEKCAM Wildlife Trail Hunting Photo Video Surveillance Camera MMS SMS 2G 0.5s Trigger Night Vision HC-700M Tracking
This mini hunting camera with MMS Function, is a surveillance camera working automatically. It can send the pictures instantly to your mobile device or E-mail via GSM network. You'll be alerted just when something has happened.
Most importantly, user can send sms to control the camera remotely.
C. Main Feature
1. Mode LCD displays date, time, picture, number, delay time, and battery status.
2. Motion triggered and adjustable PIR sensitivity
3. Auto-distinguish images. Color images in daytime/black & white night images
4. MMS/Email/SMS via GSM Network
5. Stores pictures in micro sd card
6. Multi-shot of 1/4 pictures
7. Video default is 10/90 seconds
8. Programmable from 10 seconds to 1800 seconds delay time between triggers
9. "NO Flash" Uses 21 infrared LEDS to illuminate the coverage area
10. Waterproof housing case
11. Four Native Languages: English, German, French, Spanish
12. Date and time stamp on each picture
Packaging & Shipping
1 x Hunting camera
1 x Wireless Remote control
1 x Antenna
1 x USB cable
1 x Strap
1 X CD manual will tell you how to use it in detail.
- Please insert the TF card when the camera is power off.
- Please do not insert or take out the TF card when the camera is power on.
- Recommended formatting the TF card by the camera when used at the first time.
- The camera will be in USB mode when connected to a USB port of a computer. In this case, the TF card function as a removable disk.
- Please ensure sufficient power when having firmware upgrade, otherwise the upgrade process could be interrupted incorrectly. If any fault occurs after improper upgrading process, the camera may stop function properly.